Azteca Milling LP, the producer of MASECA, is a division of Gruma Corporation. With over 60 years of experience, Gruma is the world#39;s largest producer of corn masa flour. Azteca Milling L.P. has an immediate opening for a Tortilla Sales Manager at his Corporate Headquarters in Irving, TX.
This position is responsible for maintaining and developing sales in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic region.
- Negotiate, implement, and apply allowances to Hispanic retailers to increase shelf space and in-store displays while maintaining assigned price structure and profit margins.
- Monitor critical activities of brokers and merchandisers to ensure the placement of fresh product in prime shelf locations and secondary displays at key Hispanic retailers.
- Execute prompt introduction of new product lines by coordinating demo programs geared to Hispanic consumers.
- Collaborate with distributors and wholesalers to develop and implement marketing programs that benefit the Hispanic consumer.
- Develop sales and marketing campaigns in the Hispanic market that increase distribution retail products in general market Stores.
- Recommend, develop, and execute strategic and tactical business plans to identify current and future retail sales opportunities.
- Review sales trends and prepare accurate monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Attend trade shows.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field, plus three years of retail sales experience in the food industry. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Competency with Excel, Outlook, and other Windows applications.
- Able and willing to travel 80%.
- Familiar with the Northeast Region
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Azteca Milling LP offers a very competitive compensation package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. Life and AD&D, STD and LTD and 401k Plan.