Springside Cheese offers a selection of the finest hand-crafted cheeses that deliver nourishment to the body and soul. One of the great benefits of working as a retail sales manager is that you get to be a leader and a motivator for a cheesy and foodie family.
A typical day in the life of a Springside Cheese Retail Sales Manager looks like:
- You will wake up and bleed motivation, leadership, and organization. You will ensure smooth operation amongst retail staff; customers and will constantly explore solutions to problems improving retail workflow.
The job is for you if:
- You have a hunger for leadership and cheese.
- You can develop action plans and directly instruct and motivate the retail family.
- You can solicit customer feedback to understand the customer and community needs.
- You can be calm and levelheaded in times of great stress.
- You can plan and coordinate different store merchandising.
- You communicate clearly and have an eye for efficiency.
- You can identify purchases and maintain a product listing that fits unique to local buying habits and seasonal variations.
- You can represent the company at different events.
- You can solve issues using critical thinking skills.
- You are motivated and will take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
Joining our family doesn’t require a degree in cheese but rather a degree in business, hospitality, culinary arts, or something in that realm. Also, make sure we see you’re able to lead by example, can work with others, can be calm, and have top notch organizational skills.
To apply, please visit us at https://springsidecheese.com/careers/