Danone Canada is the country#39;s largest consumer-facing B Corporation. Our mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Danone Canada is looking for aRetail Developement Specialist, Qubec-Rimouski - Danone Canada in Qubec.
We are looking to fill a Retail Development Specialist position that will cover the following territory: Qubec-Rimouski. As you may know, Danone Canada is among one of the most responsible companies, either towards the community, its stakeholders, or employees. Danone Canada offers for its employee#39;s excellent benefits and working conditions. Moreover, as a Retail Development Specialist, a company car will be provided to you.
As part of this position, you will be accountable for:
Mission: As a Retail Development Specialist for Danone, you will be responsible of an assigned territory, the achievement of objectives, including Danone visibility and product availability, sales targets, the improvement of Danone#39;s brands positioning, the customer frequency coverage, the implementation of priorities and initiatives of customer business teams, and the rate of introduction of new products.
• Identify and create sales opportunities following the analysis of customer needs.
• Develop and maintain business relationships.
• Plan and negotiate animations (tastings, competitions) in stores.
• Review and compare prices, retail margins and the competitors#39; activities, on a regular basis.
• Interpret data store (POS) as well as those of the, to increase both sales of existing programs and create additional sales opportunities.
• Maintain good relations with the stores to ensure optimal implementation banners programs.
• Proactively manage and negotiate product visibility on display and on the shelves.
• Be creative, think outside the box and be a team player who is not afraid to share and learn from others (we draw inspiration from each other).
• Influencing preorders in store.
• Cover your territory effectively and perform administrative tasks (current management).
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and competencies:
• University degree in business administration or other relevant field.
• Bilingualism is an asset (English and French).
• Great interest in the consumer goods market, its banners and its competitors.
• Communication, customer orientation and problem solving.
• Ability to work independently and manage time and priorities.
• Planning Skills and timelines.
• Flexibility, positive attitude, respect for the work ethic.
• Good knowledge of sales techniques and ability to persuade with facts and figures.
• Good computer skills.
Danone Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from headquarter offices in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. Danone Canada is the country#39;s largest consumer-facing B Corporation, demonstrating that the company meets the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency. Danone Canada#39;s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages; create economic and social value; and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands includes Activia, Oikos, DanActive, Danone, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free and more.
Job Segment: Outside Sales, Sales