Do you want to be part of a dynamic Logistics group to drive customer satisfaction? Sabra is looking for a Replenishment Planner to manage the process throughout our North American network of 3rd Party Logistics (3PL) warehouses. As part of a broader Logistics team, the ideal person will deliver world class service to our customers through case fill rate, on-time delivery and reducing invoice errors.
Feel Good Careers Sabra Dipping Company
Sabra started at a small factory in Astoria, New York, but we always knew we were onto something big. As a joint venture between Strauss Group and PepsiCo, we’ve grown to be the number one Hummus company in the world. If you have a real passion for food and think Hummus is as magical as we do, join our team.
We offer comprehensive benefits, a great company culture, and a diverse group of people who take ownership to create something awesome. We are committed to individuals ‘being at their best’ by bringing fresh ideas to the table and turning their passion for food into results that matter.
Dip into This Role
- Maintains inventory levels of Finished Goods items that maximize balance between service and cost; while maximizing fill rate and minimizing risk of obsolescence
- Partners with planning, transportation & warehouse to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction achieved
- Partners with the inventory control team and warehouse operations to manage short code and expired product, CHEP management, end of month inventory processes, lost product, damage, disposition issues, and claims
- Acts as coordination point for any inventory related issues at 3PL
- Participates and leads cross functional projects including but not limited to new product launches or continuous improvement
- Responsible for analyzing data and generating reports
Recipe for Success
- 1-2 years of logistics experience in transportation, warehousing, inventory control and inventory management.
- Experience with SAP a plus
- Experience working cross-functionally across supply chain departments
- Strong analytical skills
- 4 Year degree is strongly preferred
We celebrate an inclusive environment and provide equal opportunity for development and advancement. As an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran or uniform service member, or any other protected characteristic under applicable federal, state and/or local law.