Corbiondevelops sustainable ingredient solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.We arethe global market leader in lactic acid, lactic acid derivatives, and a leading producer of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins and algae ingredients. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. We have factories in the Netherlands, Spain, Brazil, Thailand and the United States.
In Spain, Montmel (Barcelona), we have a lactic acid and derivative plant, which services all of our markets; Food, Biochemicals and Pharma.
As our Reliability Engineer, the main responsibilities are to improve the equipment reliability with a focus on systems improvement, operational enhancement and cost reduction.
You work together closely with another Reliability engineer and you report to the Maintenance Manager. You are part of a larger team of dedicated, innovative and creative Maintenance professionals, each with their own specialization. As a team you take part in the Global Maintenance Platform where you will internationally share knowledge and best practices. You also play a key role in the site Continuous Improvement program where your team takes responsibility for the Asset Care pillar and supports other teams with their respective pillars.
- Developing and optimizing preventive and predictive strategies, as well as implementing and supervising precision maintenance techniques.
- Developing new processes and leading (continuous) improvement initiatives.
- Adopting and implementing innovative technologies such as the Industrial Internet Of Things ( IIOT ) and advanced predictive technology
- Advising the project department on design, material choice, lay-out and equipment selection
- Troubleshooting complex problems, recurrences and high impact failures
- Keeping equipment and installations compliant with the current internal and regulatory standards
- Internationally sharing knowledge, learning best practices and developing new initiatives as a member of the global maintenance platform. This may require occasional international traveling.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Reliability Engineer who is eager to make an impact within our organization by continuously optimizing the operational reliability of our Montmel plant.
A successful candidate will have:
- A BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, preferably combined with relevant certifications (e.g. Vibration Analyst Cat.II) and relevant trainings (e.g. ATEX, Occupational risk prevention)
- At least 3 years of experience as a maintenance engineer in the Chemical or Pharma industry
- Demonstrated experience with rotating equipment and lubrication programs
- Skillfulness with CMMS and CAD software
- Experience in the implementation of maintenance programs (preventive and predictive) based on asset priority and Failure Modes (FMEA, RCM, HAZOP...)
- The willingness to learn about new technologies
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. What makes Corbion special is the way we consciously create that connection between the product of our work and our individual lives and use it to shape our choices and our priorities as a company. We have a great company made up of talented, dedicated people - people who share a purpose and a vision. When we all understand how we intend to get there in the same way, there#39;s no telling how far we can go. We offer you the chance to join a company with a:
- Culture to empower people and where your initiatives and ideas make a real difference
- International focus with truly diverse teams
- Unique possibility to be trained by our internal expertise in the world of biobased products.
- Besides training on the job we have a developing plan ready for you. We invest in relevant training courses related to your particular discipline, that will give you the opportunity to grow into an industry expert
- Lastly, we offer a friendly, informal culture in a demanding professional environment
In addition, we actively embrace diversity in how we work together and contribute toward our shared objectives and values. By joining Corbion, you will become an employee in a company where you can feel pride in your achievements and develop your career with global prospects
HOW TO APPLY:
The method for applying for this vacancy is online via the Corbion careers page at www.corbion.com.
Please click on the button below, apply online and tell us who you are by attaching your CV and cover letter. No other forms of application will be accepted.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.