This is an exciting chance to join a leading ingredient and nutraceutical manufacturing company who has a state-of-the-art facility site in located just outside of White Plains New York. If you are an experienced regulatory specialist seeking the next step in your career, then we would like to hear from you.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining and supporting of all department SOP’s, work Instructions and to ensure there adhering to all compliances with SOP’s, GMP and other quality and regulatory agencies to achieve the highest levels of operational excellence.
Key responsibilities to the role will include:
- Develop, implementation, maintain and support of all department SOP’s, Work Instructions and Indices to ensure compliance with GMP and other regulatory agencies.
- Review all risk assessment, review of suppliers as part of FSMA/FSVP compliance
- Effectively communicate possible cGMP deficiencies and concerns with appropriate departments, customers and suppliers.
- Manage Non-conformance program, act as liaison between customer and manufacturer to successful outcome, to include receiving, request and follow up with Customer for product document statements/questionnaires,
- Obtain and review manufacturer certifications, COA’s and product documentation and maintain on shared file.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 + year working experience n a manufacturing setting with a proven experience working with quality and regulatory compliances such as SOP’s and GMP’s- Pharmaceutical or Supplement experience is a BONUS!!!!
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary + 401K + benefits package + relocation
To apply, please email us your resume in Word format - and don't forget to include your career achievements on your resume!!!