Our client is a leading food company looking to bring on board a Regulatory & Compliance Coordinator in the Abbotsford BC area.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Execute regular and routine reviews of regulatory standards pertinent to marketed products and recommendation / driving updates to current products as applicable. These requirements include but are not limited to AAFCO, CFIA, USDA, GRAS, US State regulations, GRAS, MSC, US Fish and Wildlife Regulations, and export country import regulations and product registration requirements.
- Lead the generation of new or updated Policy and Procedure manuals for all departments.
- Review and approve promotional, advertising and labeling material for products to ensure compliance with all pertinent regulations.
- Assure all regulatory and product registration submissions, licenses, and documents are properly created, complete, and submitted in a timely manner
- Lead or support continuous improvement initiatives with regards to regulatory compliance systems or processes that directly impact the regulatory status of the company.
- Support QA department in assessing retained samples submitted from each production lot.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- 3 -5 years regulatory experience with regard to export of a marketed food product.
- Compliance experience preferably with ISO 9000 business management systems or similar.
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, and healthcare package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with an industry leader
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.