Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
INTERVIEW AND PHYSICAL CAPACITY SCREENING REQUIRED
SUBJECT: JOB OPENING – BISCUIT DISTRIBUTION
We have the following job available in the Distribution Department:
JOB TITLE: Truck Driver
## OF OPENINGS ONE (1)
HOURS: Availability to work a flexible schedule, including off-shift, weekend, and holiday assignments are runs
Must be able to work overtime. Start and end times may be adjusted based on business needs.
- Performs required pre and post trip inspection on equipment each day.
- Ensures possession of all paperwork, keys and other equipment needed to complete the job.
- Works in a team operation on some trips.
- Makes deliveries to company distribution centers.
- Assists with unloading the trailer and making sure product is checked while unloading.
- Ensures all paperwork is signed and dated at time of delivery.
- Delivers product to IBO bin locations and unloads product using a hand truck and ramp.
- Separates product and stacks neatly in the bin location.
- May support plant-to-plant inventory moves for both raw materials and products.
- Follows all Department of Transportation rules and regulations.
- May perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalency
- Must have a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Minimum of 3 years of over-the-road experience and DOT background test required; must pass a Department of Transportation alcohol and medical exam and a physical fitness test
- Clean driving record/MVR report
- Ability to perform lifting duties and load/unload product on the plant dock and at distributor depots
- Ability to complete required paperwork accurately and in full compliance with D.O.T. regulations
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including off-shift, weekend, and holiday assignments and runs
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Candidate selection will be based on ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation (as demonstrated by a passing score on the Physical Capacity Screening). Only candidates meeting eligibility criteria in all categories will be considered.
Equal opportunity is provided to all candidates on the basis of individual qualifications without regard to race; sex; color; age; religion; national origin; disability; citizenship; sexual orientation; gender identity; status as a disabled, Vietnam Era, or other eligible veteran; or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vacations of employees moving from one operation to another are subject to change, in accordance with their new operation's vacation scheduling procedures.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.