Global Recruiters of Medina
Regional Market Consultant
Southern California CA
$75,000 - $85,000
National Sales Management, Regional Management, Trade Marketing/Manager
We’re doing a search for a Regional Market Consultant to cover the Southern California region. This is a role in the food industry for a Baking company.
A great company with a reputation for excellence! Medium sized growing company in growth mode with a great culture and great people. This is an opportunity to work from home and autonomously in growing the business.
The ideal candidate will process the following:
- Experience in Direct Store Delivery (DSD)
- Experience in Management, Sales & Operations
- Experience in Perishables
- Desire for Fast Track Growth and Advancement
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Engage in strategic planning, market research regarding the Company’s products and provide recommendations to respond to market needs and improve Company products.
- Regularly exercise discretion and judgement when utilizing data in evaluating the market conditions and providing recommendations to management.
- Discretion and authority to resolve issues in the field. The Regional Market Consultant represents the Company in the field and has broad authority to resolve issues and concerns as they arise.
- Extensive travel required to increase, foster and build relationships and grow the Company’s business and operations.
- Facilitate programs both within their markets and outside their markets as the needs arise and maintain, develop assessments of sales records and activities to include recruiting and training of IOS, and Company employees, and development of possible accounts.
- Provides updates to Senior Management regarding sales and customer activity and issues.
- Present Senior Management with strategic planning initiatives to maximize the Company products and sales within their markets.
- Ensure food products are being handled consistent with all federal, state and local laws that govern the sale of food products and handling of food products to ensure public safety.
- Consult, train and educate accounts, customers, IOS and public with respect to the laws and regulations that govern the sale of food products and handling of food products to ensure public safety.
- Investigate potential concerns in this area and develop and institute plans to respond to events or conditions which could threaten public safety.