Corbion develops sustainable solutions to improve the quality of life for people today and for future generations.
The Global Insights Team gathers, analyzes and presents consumer market information to support business decisions.
As the Regional Insights Manager EMEA & APAC, you will ensure that customer and consumer stand in the center of all our B2B marketing initiatives. You help build a bridge between core team industry learning and plans down to the localized strategy and execution. You will support region sales, marketing and business development teams by gathering secondary data that focuses on industry & consumer insights, analyzing industry data, consumer trends and market trends. You transfer these findings and opportunities in ways that can be easily disseminated throughout the region for use by sales, marketing, technical research, and region leadership. You will coordinate with sales and marketing managers to co-present to customers the added value Corbion can bring to our external customers and you contribute to successfully introducing new products by providing relevant market intelligence.
- Lead market research interactions within the region to ensure that research findings/insights are understood and implemented to help drive critical business decisions.
- Increase customer, prospect and market influencer interest through coordination with marketing communications to leverage primary and secondary market research.
- Share and activate insights: Creating clear linkage in relevant ways to broader business strategies or targeted market opportunities. Ultimately, your work will help business teams, sales and marketing link resulting insights to our value or relevant solutions for customers.
- Advocate for locally relevant market trends and customer needs based on market intelligence/data/trends.
- Provide sales support for customer communications needs, which may include travel for customer visits to present insights or new commercialization of solutions.
- Integrate localized insights within region to help uncover business gaps and opportunities
- Support the sharing of corporate research to the local teams in order to optimize execution
- Build a system for regular communication and collaboration across stakeholders from field and corporate insights team
- Deliver the right data with a clear story, to support business decisions
- Leverage a mix of secondary data vendors to always keep pulse on industry trends
- Bachelor#39;s degree in Marketing, Business, scientific/technically relevant degree or related field.
- 5+ years of insights experience with a proven record of strategic thinking in the food ingredients or biochemical application industries. B2B experience is a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work and collaborate as part of cross functional matrix organization .
- Experienced in using secondary data sources (e.g., Nielsen, IRI, Euromonitor, Innova, Mintel).
- Local business understanding - experience working within a regional or field office.
- Creative, independent thinker and self-starter.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the agility to manage multiple initiatives and changing priorities/needs.
- Proficient in MS Office programs: PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels of global organization, including senior executives
- Proven decision making skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills; effective coach and team player
- Fluent in English
- Willing and able to travel up to 25%.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and its derivatives, and a leading supplier of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins, and algae ingredients. We use our unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. In 2019, Corbion generated annual sales of 976.4 million and had a workforce of 2.138 FTE. Corbion is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. For more information: www.corbion.com
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
Job Segment: Biochemistry, Medical, Nutrition, Medical Device, Science, Healthcare, Research