Des Moines, IA
Our Food Manufacturing client is looking to add a Refrigeration Technician in the Des Moines, IA area. This Technician will be responsible for repairs, installs and troubleshooting the refrigeration systems throughout the plant.
- Control the engine room and boiler equipment.
- Monitor and chart all freezer and cooler temperatures.
- Maintain and PM air conditioning and ventilation equipment, air compressors and sanitation pumps.
- Run daily boiler water tests.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Food Manufacturing highly desired; other manufacturing industries will be considered.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience with ammonia and refrigeration systems is a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Refrigeration, technician, maintenance, boilers, equipment, HVAC