Our client, a manufacturing company located in Gilroy, CA is looking for an Refrigeration Engineer to join their team
What you will do in this role:
- Operate and repair in refrigerators and other utility machinery.
- Practice safe work habits and wear proper PPE. Follows proper lockout tagout procedures as required. Complete all OSHA required training and correct and report any unsafe conditions as necessary.
- Perform preventive maintenance inspections, adjustments and repairs as indicated on the PM program.
- Install/rebuild equipment.
What you will bring to the role:
- Must have hands on knowledge of refrigerator operation and repair.
- Must possess a valid EPA 608 certificate, esp. in refrigeration.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical problems, repair and maintain all equipment in accordance with the plant’s policies and procedures.
- More than 2 years’ experience in refrigeration operation preferred.
- Must have a good understanding of preventive predictive maintenance operations.
- Bilingual in Spanish or Korean preferred.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive hourly wage and full medical/health benefits for the employee and their family.
- The chance to join a growing company with a great work environment.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today in MS Word format – Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements.