Position at Swift Prepared Foods
Job Title: Recruiter
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Swift Prepared Foods is a company with an 80-year history of providing high quality, great tasting sliced meats, bacon, ham and ribs. Swift Prepared Foods was recently acquired by JBS, the world#39;s leading provider of beef, chicken and pork, with a vision of building the company into a leader in Protein Centric Prepared Foods. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think Big, dream Big and work to make Big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
Scope of Position:
The Recruiter is responsible for the creation and execution of a strategic hiring plan encompassing all candidate sources (campus, social media, external recruiters, etc.) for critical positions at corporate and within the plants. This individual will arrange for interviews and provide travel arrangements as necessary. Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures. Write and place advertising for open positions in publications; online and print; Source, screen and interview applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills for open positions utilizing ATS. They will establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Development of North America campus relationship plan with support and participation from key stakeholders
- Review Resumes and screen candidates for Company Values
- Manage interview schedule between pre-screened candidates and hiring managers; organize Panel interviews as needed
- Communicate status to HR on a regular basis; assist with maintaining staffing trackers
- Support the Plumrose Compensation Philosophy and Strategy
- Ownership of Plumrose LinkedIn image & Jobvite (ATS) accounts
- Maintain day to day involvement in sourcing top quality candidates
- Formalize internal "head hunter" type recruiting
- Build a pipeline of candidates for frequently filled positions
- Improve analytics used in the hiring process
- Assist with the successful onboarding of candidates
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned
- Bachelor#39;s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communication or other related fields. Relevant work experience would be considered
- Willingness to work within a Plant environment highly preferred
- Experience leading and motivating a team
- Proven utilization of multiple sourcing avenues for various levels of talent from campus recruiting to executive level positions
- Experience establishing metrics to track recruiting effectiveness
- Experience preparing and analyzing a variety of recruiting data and reports and sharing with business leaders
- Previously worked in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment
- Can effectively communicate with various groups of individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Office and plant setting: the plant environment will include wet or humid conditions (non-weather related), extreme cold (non-weather related), and working near moving mechanical parts
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud when in the production area.
- Travel expected to be 25% or less
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
Swift Prepared Foods is an equal opportunity employer.