The Livonia Distribution Center, a 400,000 sq. ft. refrigerated facility operating 24/7; is currently seeking a Reach Truck Operatorto join our team.The essential function of this position is to provide exceptional customer support through ensuring the accuracy of inventory movement and warehousing. Accuracy in both shipping and inventory are paramount.
Now Offering a Temporary Bonus of an additional $6.00/hour!
Full time day shift:Wednesday; 12pm-6pm, and Thursday-Saturday; 6am-6pm
• Handle and maintain the flow of inventory in the warehouse.
• Follow MPL Packaging Specs and requirements to ensure safe passage of produce to destination.
• Operate barcode scanner.
• Perform basic tag and paperwork functions with high accuracy to ensure integrity of pallet movement and food safety traceability.
• Ensure all equipment and work areas are maintained in a clean, safe and orderly fashion.
• Report any product quality issues immediately to the supervisor.
• Properly select / load / inspect / sort product per supervisors’ instructions / guidance.
• Assist in general clean-up of the warehouse throughout the day.
• Operate Stand-up Hilo as required.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Previous related work experience required.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Ability to use a scan gun and calculator.
•At least 1 year of previous Reach Truck experience required
• Good communication skills.
• Must pass on-site Reach Truck test
• Be respectful and deal tactfully with customers, other employees and vendors.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Work in a refrigerated warehouse.
• Must be capable of lifting up to 30 lbs.
We are pleased to offer the following Benefits:
- Paid weekly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Employee Engagement & Recognition Programs
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
Mastronardi Produce has accommodation processes and policies in place and provides accommodation for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or documented medical need, please contact the Human Resource office so that arrangements can be made for the appropriate accommodation to be put in place.