Our client is currently seeking a Quality Engineer for their plant outside off Lakewood, SC
The Job will have the following responsibilities:
• Develop action plans to reduce customer PPM/rejection level.
• Understand and fully utilize all ISO procedures and maintain ISO certification.
• Regularly interacts with production leaders and employees to provide direction and leadership.
• Provides support in developing specification for new products.
• Responsible for the daily monitoring and troubleshooting for quality and production.
• Initiates and leads process improvements.
• Additional duties as assigned
• 5 years of textile experience in a Process and /or Quality Engineering capacity required.
• BS degree preferred.
• Basic knowledge of fabrics required.
• Fiber manufacturing experience highly desired. (Experience with Manufacturing Operations, Quality Systems and Process Development preferred).
• Prior Experience working with customers on problem resolution is preferred.