Mark Anthony Services, Inc. is hiring a Quality Systems Specialist responsible for establishing and sustaining new LIMS, QMS and SPC systems over their lifetimes within the Quality department. The Quality Systems Specialist will be responsible for user assistance, building and modifying tests, specifications, and sampling plans, templates and other user managed information.
As a Quality Systems Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct new LIMS, QMS, and SPC systems user training and other basic troubleshooting.
- Responsible for designing and implementing reports, module improvement and implementation and functionality changes.
- Liaison with Quality and IT for system implementation, upgrades and maintenance.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining lab instrument interfaces
- Maintain statistical Quality Control software interfaces for charting and data analysis/trending.
- Respond and resolve system user inquiries
- Lead process improvement projects.
- Work cross-functionally with others to improve Quality Management programs.
The Quality Systems Specialist position is well-suited for you if you possess:
- Strong capability in problem solving and decision making
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and provide productive solutions.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrated proficiencies in organizing, planning and prioritizing
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, biological sciences or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5-8 years of demonstrated ability in a laboratory setting related to information solutions
- Basic system administration experience.
- Previous work in a regulated environment (TTB, FDA, EPA) is preferred with a focus on the food and beverage industry.
- Basic knowledge of databases and SQL queries.
- Experience using StarLIMS, ETQ (or equivalent), Infinity QS, Excel and Word.
Relocation Available? No
BRING FLAVOR TO LIFE
Mark Anthony Services, Inc. is a division of The Mark Anthony Group of Companies, one of North America#39;s most diversified and successful private beverage companies focused on the beverage alcohol sector. Mark Anthony Services, Inc. provides corporate support in the US for Mark Anthony Brewing and Mark Anthony Brands, Inc, which produce and sell brands like the iconic White Claw® Hard Seltzer, Mike’s® Hard Lemonade, Mike’s® Harder® Lemonade, Cayman Jack®, MXD, and T.G.I. Friday’s premium ready-to-serve cocktails brands.
We are a private, family owned business that cares for people and are proud to produce the best tasting products in the industry. In the United States, the Mark Anthony Group pioneered the flavored malt beverage category with the launch of mike#39;s hard lemonade in 1999. Today, Mike#39;s has achieved iconic brand status and is the category leader. We are a disruptive innovator and true high performer in the brewing industry.
The Company is a unique blend of entrepreneurial determination and drive with advanced information systems and disciplined focus on creating and making better tasting products that consumers love to discover. Using our proprietary technology, we brew the purest malt base in the industry.
We are grounded in our core values of Sense of Urgency, Authenticity, Simplicity, Humility, and Trust. These come to life everyday through our 5Cs, the 5 core behaviors necessary to be successful here: Communication, Collaboration, Commitment, Competence and Curiosity.
If you are curious, collaborative, focused and thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for a long-term role with a company that is transforming the industry – while having some fun, we want you to consider joining our family!