Located in Fredericksburg, PA, Bell and Evans is the established expert and industry leader of humanely raised, premium chicken, selling exclusively to premier outlets. Since 1894, we pioneered many industry firsts and lead through innovation, with standards second-to-none. Here, you#39;ll have the ability to influence change and see your ideas come to fruition. Our decisions are based on what#39;s best for our chickens and customers, not cost. Trust in a company that has stood the test of time and work for the best in the industry.
Job Summary (See the Job Description for a comprehensive list of duties):
The Quality Process Manager will support the Bell & Evans Quality Excellence culture by developing and integrating a change management process for product, process and equipment changes. A primary objective is the execution of a disciplined process for maintaining the business operating systems with relevant business changes. This position requires cross-functional collaboration and accountability with internal and external resources, suppliers, vendors and customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and integrate a change management process designed to ensure accuracy of key business information: BOM#39;s (Bill of Materials) and, product and WIP (work in process) specifications.
- Lead or Facilitate change projects for existing processes, products and/or equipment with a focus on quality.
- Provides overall project management key concepts and communication expectations for internal projects
- Collaborates with senior leadership to ensure projects, product & processes align with the business strategy
- Understands business and technical objectives of a project and work closely with project sponsors and project managers to achieve project goals and supporting business cases
- Ensures the creation and implementation of a business communication plan for each project
- Communicates with stakeholders, project sponsors and project managers on project timelines, issues, risks and deliverables to key functional areas.
- Act in the capacity of a project sponsor, project manager or key stakeholder
- Manages project teams, assign tasks to team members and evaluate outcomes
- Works with team to coordinate projects by acting as a liaison between the other departments
- Assists end users in defining applications and processes that could be used to automate business processes
- Documents requirements, specifications, business processes & recommendations related to proposed solutions
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor#39;s degree or equivalent work experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization and move projects through the organization with minimal direction
- Experience in setting goals and objectives and developing plans for implementation
- PMP Certification not required, but is a benefit
- Continuous Improvement/Lean experience, desired not required
- Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Project Management software; MS Office Suite
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) MS Visio, MS Project, BI Reporting Tools
- Success factors/job competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Project management, change management & Leadership
- Passionate about quality
- Change agent with strong relationship management skills and ability to influence associates at all levels
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to identify opportunities for process improvements and propose solutions
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Relationship management skills and ability to interface confidentially with associates of all levels, including senior executives, business unit and department heads
Ability to read, write and speak English
Knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Project Management software; MS Office Suite
Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) MS Visio, MS Project, BI Reporting Tools
Take a proactive role in assuring safe, quality products are produced by immediately addressing any safety or quality concerns.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
PMP Certification not required, but is a benefit
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work environment typical of a Food Processing facility: extremes of hot and cold, wet and dry. Industrial equipment and moving parts. Position will be approximately 75% plant floor and 25% office.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental coverage offered
- PTO days offered
- 401k Match
- Life Insurance
- Competitive pay
- 7 Paid Holidays off