Join our fast paced manufacturing team in Minster, Ohio. Gain experience and skills to help jump start your career. Join a world-class company dedicated to providing health through food to as many as possible!
In this role you will:
- Conduct (sometimes lead) research, analysis, and improvement projects, related to department goals.
- Actively engage current workforce (such as job shadowing) to effectively achieve project and department goals.
- Present research findings and solution proposals to peers and plant leadership.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate engineering program
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbally
- Must be self-motivated, have good mechanical aptitude, and ability to work well with others
- Driver#39;s license and access to a reliable vehicle required
- Ability to conduct research independently
- Ability to read and interpret technical instructions, drawings, etc.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Join us and Contribute To A Healthier World!
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone#39;s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Lima
Nearest Secondary Market: Findlay
Job Segment: Intern, Engineer, Summer Internship, Quality, Entry Level, Engineering