Our Client a leading food manufacturer is seeking a Quality Control Supervisor to join their team. In this exciting position you will be responsible for ensuring quality procedures and policies are being followed on a daily basis.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Hire, train and supervise department employees to ensure optimum competency, commitment and performance
- Maintain and adjust Quality/Regulatory systems to ensure conformance with established standards of performance.
- Actively participate in projects and activities to modify and improve standards of performance from both a quality and regulatory perspective. Actively participate in learning, cross - training and implementing all quality, food safety, and regulatory elements associated with RTC/Fresh and RTE/Cooked products and processes.
- Advise production and quality management of current issues in a timely manner Assist with training production employees in quality criteria, GMP, food safety and other quality related issues
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- BS Degree in Food Science or Meal/Poultry Science
- Min 1 year of Quality Supervisory experience
- Food Manufacturing experience
- Poultry/Meat experience
- Experienced in USDA regulations, HACCP, GMPs and SSOPs
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, bonus, 401K and healthcare
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.