The purpose of the Quality Assurance Technician is to ensure that a quality product is being produced at all times. The Quality Assurance Technician is also responsible to catch any problems that arise before, during and after productions.
The responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Technician include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Oversee quality systems (webtools, HARPC, HACCP, and HACQP plans)
- Training of associates on the quality systems
- Completing monthly internal audits for designated areas, including both a physical audit and document review
- Supporting continuous improvement of the SQF systems
- Support the development implementation, review, and maintenance of SQF systems
- Support the Food Safety and Quality Fundamentals
- Support the Food Safety and Quality Plan
- Interfacing with multiple production departments
- Supporting other QA departments as needed
New plant. Great opportunity for growth. Worldwide company!
Experience Two (2) or more years of related experience.
Education Minimum of a two-year college degree and/or equivalent work experience.
Candidates should be assertive, have the ability to work with minimal direction, demonstrate problem solving techniques, work independently, and have great communication skills.
Candidates should also have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel.
- HARPC and/or HACCP Training Certificate
- SQF Practitioner
- Day Shift: 5:45 AM 6:00 PM. 3 days on (Sa/Su/M); 2 days off (Tu/W); 2 days on (Th/F); 3 days off (Sa/Su/M) and so on.
- Night Shift: 5:45 PM 6:00 AM. 3 days on (Sa/Su/M); 2 days off (Tu/W); 2 days on (Th/F); 3 days off (Sa/Su/M) and so on.