Company Name:Tara Foods
Participate in programs to sustain compliance with Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality requirements. Responsible for product tests, audits and calibrations. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of SQR and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform required product tests, audits and calibrations to ensure food safety and ensure consistent quality.
- Maintain accurate documentation.
- Complete tasks on If down, do lists.
- Complete safety observations as assigned.
- Keep work area neat and clean.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe, quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications/Education:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math and computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Desired Previous Job Experience/Education:
- Associate degree in related field
- Minimum of two years previous quality assurance lab experience
- Knowledge of food safety programs, microbiological and sanitation concepts
- Functional knowledge and use of Microsoft Office
Leadership Behaviors:Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, clickhere.