The Coca-Cola Company. Our vision is loved brands, done sustainably, for a better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingredients, innovation and design and marketing. As the Quality Assurance Manager, you will be responsible to lead and manage the Quality Assurance Department to ensure the production of high-quality products at the lowest cost, while adhering to strict guidelines and meeting the demands of our business.
Job Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Select, supervise, and develop Quality Assurance personnel which are responsible for overseeing the quality of our syrup batching process, which includes all QA testing, record keeping, sanitation and general housekeeping procedures.
- Lead all Coca-Cola, Federal and State communications, and audits to ensure compliance and safety.
- Keen focus on batching processes delivering quality and minimize waste for high yields.
- Assist operations management with process equipment, fill control (net weights) and product/package troubleshooting and innovation.
- Collaborate with operations and sales management to improve Coca-Cola quality indices
- Ensure safety of all personnel within the department
- Establish, submit, and balance the yearly departmental budget
- Ensure departmental compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Summary of Qualifications
- Understanding principles of manufacturing management, supply chain capabilities, strategies, and interdependencies as they relate to goods Manufacturing practices in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate efforts around process improvement.
- Knowledge of national, state, and local regulatory requirements in the areas of food safety, safety, environment, and emergency management.
- Working knowledge of key business drivers used to gauge the effectiveness and performance of an internal group or supplier.
- Experience managing P&L; Spending Controls
Technical Skills and Certifications
- Lean and or Six Sigma
- HACCP, SQF, PCQI, GMP
- ISO (22000, 9000, 14001, etc.) or other management system
- Statistical Process Control
- Laboratory Practices
- Manufacturing Practices-CFR21
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite applications
Education and Additional Requirements
- Bachelors#39; Degree in Engineering, Technical, Food Science or related Discipline Preferred
- 5-7 years of Food or Beverage Manufacturing experience
- People leader and Management experience
- Knowledge of Thermal Processing
The Coca-Cola Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what#39;s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.