Quality Assurance Manager – Food Manufacturer
Salary $80,000 - $100,000 Plus Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to Upper Mid-West
Growing food manufacturer is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for one of their expanding plants in the Northeast. Seeking a Quality Assurance Manager who will partner with Operations to build a world class food safety and quality culture. As Quality Assurance Manager, you would provide leadership within the facility to drive positive change through influence and example. You’ll need to use your education, certification, & experience to develop and maintain the facility systems & processes to ensure finished product is food safe and meets finished product specifications.
Salary $80,000 - $100,000 Plus Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Upper Mid-Western USA where beautiful city offers rolling hills and is a fantastic place to raise a family! You’re close enough to the city life for great dining and shopping!
Requirements for this Quality Assurance Manager’s position:
- Bachelor's degree required in Food Science, Biological Sciences or related field
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience in food processing environment
- Prefer experience in dairy manufacturing
- Certification and/or Licenses needed:
- HACCP certification
- SQF Practitioner certified or obtain within first 90 days
- PQCI certification.
TO APPLY: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and, where available, generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management