Our Client a leading food company is looking to bring on board a Quality Assurance Manager to their team. In this exciting position you will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining all quality and product safety systems.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Lead and manage all existing HACCP, GMP, BQ9000, product safety and quality programs
- Responsible for improvement on existing Product Safety and Quality programs across Canada
- Drive root cause analysis and corrective action implementation of all Non-Conformance Reports
- Report on Product Safety and Quality performance
- Maintain and develop audits, KPIs and reporting to drive compliance and continuous improvement to Product Safety and Quality practices
- Support business improvement initiatives and projects from a Product Safety and Quality perspective (assess opportunities, provide insight, guide decision making etc.).
- Work with production, sales and procurement teams, as well as key customers, to ensure alignment between operational capability and customer expectations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- University Degree in Food Science/Chemistry/Microbiology or related field
- 3 years of experience in Quality/Product Safety/Regulatory or similar role
- Bilingual French
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, bonus, benefits and pension plan
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.