Our Client a leading food company is looking to bring on board a Quality Assurance Manager to their team. In this exciting position you will be responsible for ensuring quality and food safety of all products.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Responsible for maintaining, implementing and improving the quality management system as per BRC requirements.
- Conduct all training for all employees including HACCP/GMP/BRC, line lead and job training.
- Inspect production lines, issue quality reports and monitor daily production paperwork to confirm quality and food safety standards are met.
- Maintain the sanitation and pest control program.
- Implement the SSOPs training program.
- Lead all internal and external audits.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience with BRC, GMP and HACCP
- Degree in Food Science
- 2 years’ experience in food manufacturing
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, bonus and benefits package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high potential food company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.