This position is responsible for using laboratory equipment and standardized testing procedures to test and evaluate milk, ice cream and other products with regard to quality standards.
- Monitoring plant environment, equipment and waste discharge for compliance with all sanitary and environmental codes and regulations.
- Performing tests on milk, dairy, ice cream and other frozen products (including taste tests).
- Filling tubes and bottles with specified solutions and applies identification labels.
- Interpreting and submitting samples and required documentation for co-pack vendors.
- Cleaning and sterilizing lab area, equipment, and instruments regularly.
- Performing other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- 1 year related experience
- Associates Degree in related field preferred
- Must be available to work with the demands of the department which are subject to overnight shifts, weekends, and holidays