Our client is currently seeking a Quality Assurance / Food Safety Manager in Virginia.
This job will have the following responsibilities:
• Will manage the Quality, Food Safety and Sanitation functions in the plant.
• Identify Quality and Food Safety areas for improvment and risks across the operation
• Ensure that products meet or exceed customer expectations.
• Manage the SQF program and audits
• Lead and manage all regulatory audits
• Will be involved in new product trials and launches
• Participate and lead continuous improvment projects
Qualifications & Requirements:
• BS Degree, preferably in food science or related
• 7+ years of Quality/Food Safety Management experience in food manufacturing
• SQF experience, certification preferred
• HACCP Certified
• Experience managing sanitation department
• Looking for a strong problem solver and a Change Agent
• Experience in CI implementation
Great company and great financial package! Relocation assistance offered to those who need to move closer for this role.
Please send your resume to CONEAL@Judge.com