For Current Agropur Employees: Please apply for this job through the Career application of your Workday Home Page.
- Job Type: Regular
- Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You too can join the Agropur family!
Who we are:
- We are an employee-focused organization that promotes from within and are looking for enthusiastic, team-oriented employees to join our growing team.
- Founded in 1938, Agropur is a top 20 global dairy processor. In addition to being one of the largest award-winning cheese manufacturers, Agropur is a leader in high quality and diverse nutritional whey proteins. Agropur#39;s 10 US-based, SQF Certified plants are behind some of the most prominent food, beverage, and nutrition brands in the industry. Vertically integrated by design, Agropur provides future-forward solutions in the areas of cheese, ingredients, beverages, and custom contract manufacturing services. "Better Dairy. Better World." www.agropur.com
What this role is all about:
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Compliance Technician to join our team in our La Crosse, WI location.
- The Quality Assurance Compliance Technician assists in maintaining compliance with regulatory and quality programs for day to day facility operations.
- Approve raw material for use including: ingredients, packaging components, and finished retail labels.
- Ensure electronic blend sheets are correct before the sheets are released to the production floor.
- Assist with 3rd party, customer, and Quality Expectation Manual (QEM) audits as needed.
- Assist the Recall Team with tri-annual mock recalls, helping to prepare recall summary document.
- Write or update Standard Operating Procedures as needed and assigned by Quality Assurance Compliance Specialist or Quality Assurance Compliance Supervisor.
- Complete customer document requests, including customer surveys, in a timely manner.
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in Regulatory or Quality preferred.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Bachelor#39;s Degree in Biology, Chemistry or related science field preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
What we offer you:
- Agropur offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus#39; and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvement
- Our La Crosse, WI, plant is home to approximately 330 employees. This facility supplies the food, beverage, and nutritional industries with innovative functional ingredients and superior quality contract manufacturing services.
- La Crosse, WI, is nestled between the Mississippi River and the rolling river bluffs. This town is home to a plethora of colleges, high-quality health care, community events, and cultural opportunities. If you want to enjoy outdoor activities there are many opportunities, such as hiking, cycling, skiing, and boating. The town hosts multiple events annually and is famously known for their Oktoberfest celebration as well as offering a minor league baseball team. Visit the La Crosse Chamber site https://www.lacrossechamber.com/ for more information on local events.
- AA/EEO - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity