Quality Assurance Technician Lead
TruFoodMfg is a leading contract manufacturer of private-label nutrition bars, protein bars, moulded chocolate products, and baked goods. These products are sold at club, grocery, drug, convenience, and department stores worldwide. The need for our products is greater than ever.
Duties and responsibilities
• Collect swab results
• Enter results into data base
• Review results to ensure compliance with specifications
• Provide feedback to operators and manufacturing mangers regarding non-conforming products and packaging
• Communicate results according to established communication methods
• Ensure that assigned area is clean at all times following established cleaning and sanitation practices
• Informs Quality and Production Manager of any food safety problems
• Adhere to all Standard Operating Procedures and job instructions
• Take corrective actions when measures are out of specification
• Take and document required process, quality measures
• Meet or exceed established targets
• Adhere to the company’s Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and the general food safety standards of BRC.
• Responsible for routine cleaning and general maintenance of the workspace as assigned.
• Responsible to verify all product produced by TruFoodMFG is into customer specification.
• Responsible to verify production process meet company and customer standards. (Brix, Moisture, etc.)
• Perform other related duties as assigned, alerting team leaders and managers of idle time.
• Four-year degree or at least five years of production team lead or supervisor experience.
• Must have a High School degree/GED or equivalent education.
• Ability to read and write English
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Mathematical aptitude
Working conditions & Physical Requirements
• Physical dexterity
• Ability to regularly use ladders and stairs
TruFood Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.