This is an amazing opportunity for a QA professional to join an expanding food manufacturer in Fayetveille, AR, offering a wide range of delicious products. They are now looking to hire a QA Manager with extensive HACCP and SQF management, product specifications, laboratory management, regulatory and GMP experience to lead their QA function.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Overseeing and implementing HACCP, SQF, GMP, BRC and other food safety and quality programs for the plant.
- Ensuring compliance with product specifications, labeling, and regulatory standards
- Providing oversight for the development of robust manufacturing control processes and related reports use throughout the plant.
- Managing customer complaint investigations, resolution and tracking.
- Performing gap analysis on all Food Safety and Quality processes and procedures.
- Mentoring, and supervising QA Technicians.
- Establishing finished goods quality standards, monitor down-graded product and work with manufacturing to reduce them to appropriate levels.
You will work closely with a multidisciplinary team to maintain the highest levels of product safety and quality across the manufacturing and supply chain process.
The ideal candidate will have:
The ideal candidate will bring at least 4 years QA/technical/food science management experience in the food manufacturing industry, and have good people management experience.
What we will offer:
In return, an attractive compensation package will be offered plus the opportunity to build their career with a growing food company.
Apply now! Please email us your resume in Word format and don't forget to include your career achievements on it.