Greater Los Angeles area - San Gabriel Valley (local canddiates only please)
- Five or more years experience in management of purchasing and sourcing in a manufacturing environment, preferably with supervisory experience.
- Working knowledge of SQF 2000 System, SAP or similar manufacturing system
- Strong excel skills
- Manage all aspects of purchasing materials for manufacturing products to include all raw ingredients, packaging, labels and other products
- Manage all transactions, procurement, planning, scheduling, cost, warehousing, shipping and receiving to ensure product orders are fulfilled on time and available for production
- Develop, implement and manage the process of purchasing materials for manufacturing products, capacity planning, scheduling, inventory, material and associated cost elements
- Establish, implement and manage system to evaluate, monitor and report supplier performance. Collaborate with business teams to achieve cost reduction targets
- Identify, develop and manage effective relationships with existing and potential suppliers of goods and services to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets
*Special opportunity to join a long-established, highly-regarded category leader.
*Competitive compensation and benefits are offered.