The Project Installation Manager will be responsible for the customer site installation and commissioning of equipment, as
well as training, retrofits, service and preventative maintenance. Projects will vary in length between a few days to 4-
6 weeks. When not at customer locations, Service Engineers are responsible for platform testing, customer support,
and in-house support of other departments. This position is often the lead role at a project site.
PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install & commission new systems within the schedule and budget provided by the project team. This
includes all aspects of:
- Mechanical systems
- Electrical systems
- Controls systems
- Hydraulic systems
-Administration and reporting of projects.
- Leading on site project staff, consisting of customer maintenance crew and external contractors.
- Training of customers and company staff through both classroom settings and practical applications.
- Personal and site staff safety.
- Quality assurance.
- Customer relations.
- Remote support of customers and coworkers.
- Support of other departments and sites, including areas of engineering listed above.
- Individual development.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum of 5 years mechanical / industrial maintenance or similar experience
-Willing to travel up to 75%, domestically
-Proactive mindset, self-starter, with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while working as a team.
-Ability to work independently.
-Excellent verbal and writing communication skills with proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel and web-
based data bases.
-Proficiency in electro-mechanical systems.
-Experience installing multimillion dollar capital equipment products.
-Ability to coordinate, set priorities and lead a large project that includes but is not limited to:
- electrical installation
- Ability to read and interpret hydraulic, electrical and mechanical prints
-Familiar with cooling, pneumatic and high/low pressure systems.
-Previous work experience in a food processing facility desired.
- Valid Driver#39;s License and valid passport.
WORK ENVIRONMENT CONSIDERATIONS:
- Industrial manufacturing environment.
- Occasional overtime required.
- Walking, sitting, standing, bending, climbing, crawling, driving, reading, seeing, hearing, speaking,