Company Name:Kroger Manufacturing
In addition to the posting summary below, the desired candidate will have vast knowledge in the following:
- Power distribution design / implementation experience
- High voltage maintenance assessments in power distribution systems.
- Experience assessing arc flash requirements in power distribution systems.
- Experience in development and Implementation of food processing equipment projects.
Provide technical and professional leadership in the areas of project management, engineering and maintenance, for all food manufacturing plants. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Role model and demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide technical and professional leadership by developing, planning, and implementing capital projects and improvements.
- Aid in evaluating new business and line extensions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new facility planning and construction.
- Oversee outside vendors, architects and engineers creating project bid documents and assist facilities in awarding contracts.
- Manage multiple assigned engineering projects establishing manpower, budgets, scheduling, equipment, and materials.
- Manage project schedule, scope, budget and quality via project management skills.
- Evaluate and select appropriate current and new equipment and technology.
- Prepare process analysis of new and existing processing technologies and systems.
- Specify and design processing, packaging and utility systems.
- Conduct feasibility studies and cost-benefit analysis.
- Provide construction management and start-up management.
- Incorporate personnel safety, food safety and regulatory requirements into all solutions.
- Maintain an up-to-date awareness of Federal, State, and Local engineering codes and regulations.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field
- 4 + years of progressive engineering leadership experience (L-8)
- 6 + years of progressive engineering leadership experience (L-9)
- 8 + years of progressive engineering leadership experience (L-10)
- Strong communication skills
- Relevant engineering experience in operations, project management, process design and contractor supervision in a process environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with strong grasp of engineering disciplines, plant operations and construction
- Experience formulating and executing plans that when complete, met pre-defined project goals
- Computer skills including spreadsheet and project scheduling
- Ability to travel significantly (75+ %)
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Prior experience in the food manufacturing industry with a preference for Dairy or Bakery
- Proven project management experience of complex projects