· Responsible for evaluating, planning, justifying, coordinating, and following up on projects.
· Analyze/monitor the actual process and propose solutions for production growth and projects that optimize existing production, packaging lines, utilities & buildings.
· Develop project costing for budget review and approval, Prepare P&ID, layout, production schedule, technical description, function description, value calculations, and selecting appropriate bids, equipment, vendors, and sub-contractors.
· Maintain accurate and up to date project files and drawings
· Identifying and correcting safety, ergonomic, and operational problems through proper design of equipment.
· Promote inter-plant communication and provide technical support on an as-needed basis.
· Develop and distribute a monthly progress and project status report, following up with facility team leaders on continuous cost reduction/process improvement ideas.
• Bachelor’s Degree focused on mechanical or electronics or equivalent experience.