City Brewing Company, a leading contract manufacturer in the beverage industry, has an immediate opening for a Project Engineer at our La Crosse, WI facility. This position will interface directly with all departments to design, maintain and improve organizational practices and manufacturing processes. This position requires a high level of technical competence and ability to grow the competitive capabilities of the company.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited, to:
- Design, track, communicate, implement, manage and evaluate organizational project plans.
- Oversee projects and operations to ensure requirements are met within established budget and timeframes.
- Analyze Profit & Loss reports and address the outcome of the performance.
- Develop, improve, and implement process improvements and efficiencies.
- Submit complete financial justifications for proposed equipment or other process-related capital.
- Prioritize and re-prioritize open projects as needed.
- Instill sense of urgency concerning high quality project completions.
- Review and evaluate existing and new processes.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and improve manufacturing methods of production.
- This may include the selection, specification or machinery design/redesign to achieve the stated objectives.
- It may also mean changes to production methods.
- Interface with vendors and bring knowledge and experience into the manufacturing practice as applicable.
- B.S. in Engineering, including courses with manufacturing focus.
- Manufacturing experience totalling 4-8 years desirable, including supervisory responsibilities.
- Knowledge and use of statistical tools. Strong mathmetical/analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CAD software packages.
- Demonstrated motivation and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication & presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task under continuously changing business priorities.
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to work effectively in a Union environment.
City Brewing Company provides a competitive salary and benefit package that includes: Health, Life, Dental and Long Term Disability Insurance; Section 125; 401(k); and more.