Love your job!
This is an attractive job with a large, established specialty chemical company for any Project Engineer or Project Manager. The plant itself currently has a significant multimillion-dollar expansion underway.
They offer a great work/life balance environment with low turnover rates and a plant that is well maintained and clean.
Excellent salary, benefits, a generous pension, 401K and other growth opportunities are available. So is relocation.
This person will serve as the Project Manager on retrofits and upgrades with budgets from $20K to $5M.
The Project Manager will
- oversee entire projects from concept through to installation on a variety of upgrades and retrofits
- be a jack of all trades and will be called on to support projects not only for operating equipment such as reactors and distillation columns, but also for utilities, building additions and foundation support
- perform data analysis, vendor management, budget management and start-up assistance.
- B.S. Chemical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, or Civil Engineer
- 4+ years experience out chemicals, foods or consumer products
- Experience managing projects with minimum budgets of $200K, ideally up to $1MM
- Pluses would be experience with PSM, utilities, reactors, and building expansions