To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. SharePoint knowledge is a plus.
Experienced: (A bachelor#39;s degree in a related field of study and at least two (2) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.)
Intern: (Currently attending college, Associates Degree preferred or equivalent experience.)
Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, project task assignments, and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Maintain meeting agendas and minutes where appropriate and distribute to all project management office.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for the Capital Expenditure Process at Tasteful Selections.
Project Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor#39;s degree in business or related field of study. (intern considerations listed)
- Two years#39; experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including SharePoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Ability to manage and own workload independently or as a team, multi-task and prioritize effectively.