Great work environment where everyone works well together. We have helped others come to work at this plant over the last few years, and they are very happy. A new line is starting up soon.
Salary to $75K plus 15% bonus.
- Successful experience as a Production Supervisor in food / beverage manufacturing.
- Must have ability to advance.
- Sanitation experience is a plus.
- Must be open to an off-shift.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Manages 30-40 employees across multiple lines in this nonunion food manufacturing plant. Responsible for staff performance and production goals (quality, safety, cost, sanitation, productivity, morale). Assures timely production of finished goods. Assures appropriate staffing levels for efficient operations through hiring, training, and scheduling employees. Identifies opportunities for process improvement and executes the plan to achieve the improvement. Leads 12-hour shifts on a 2-2-3 schedule.