**$5,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bring Your Amazing People & Communication Skills to Support the best Production Team as a 1st shift Production Supervisor at Grand Prairie Foods.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fun and Diverse culture!
- NO WORK ON SUNDAYS EVER! (Saturdays occasionally as needed)
- Paid Training!
- GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING 401K MATCHING UP TO 6%
- BONUSES WITH CERTAIN POSITIONS.
- Free Expresso, coffee, cappuccino and hot chocolate unlimited
- Free Grand Prairie Foods T Shirt
The Production Supervisor is one of the most important jobs in our company! You have the opportunity to run your Shift with pride and ownership as if it were your own company.
Grand Prairie Foods is a fast-growing food manufacturing company. We have been family-owned and operated since 2003 and family is at the heart of the way we work at Grand Prairie Foods.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Supervise production line operation in accordance with plant policies and procedures.
- Train and coach production line employees.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
- Responsible for shift schedule include workstation assignments/rotations, employee training, employee vacations, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back-up for absent employees, and shift rotations.
- Coordinate production startups, shutdowns, and changeovers.
- Work with QA Dept. to ensure products are being made to customer specifications.
- Ensures compliance with SQF level code of practice and HACCP regulations and programs.
- Responsible for quality control. Adjust as necessary during the shift to producing products within specifications. Reject product outside of specifications.