Thursday - Saturday 7pm - 7am
Your seat at the best snacks table:
The Production Supervisor position is responsible for leading employees in a manufacturing environment, including accountability for the achievement of all safety, quality, customer service, productivity, throughput, cost and continuous improvement objectives through both individual and team contributions. Production Supervisor is accountable for providing clear direction, leadership, and support to direct reports through empowerment, teamwork, coaching, and on-the-job assignments. This is being done as the organization transforms into a Continuous Improvement and Lean environment.
- Directs employees and plant floor activities to achieve a consistent and high-quality product
- Ensures that behaviors, practices and the work environment support a safe workplace by enforcing safety and sanitation rules and principles
- Ensure compliance with all Federal, State and Company regulatory requirements
- Maintains positive employee relations, including participating in evaluation and training of hourly personnel
- Tracks employees work performance and attendance to ensure performance metrics are met, including resolving issues in a timely manner
- Utilizes metrics/data to evaluate and improve work processes, as well as maintain line related system and regulatory documentation
- Collaborate with other supervisors and cross-functional teams to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
- Plans and establishes work schedules
What you bring to the table:
- 4 year degree in a related, business or technical field such as food science, operations management, or engineering
- 2-5 years of experience in a production management or supervision role, preferably in the food processing industry
- In some cases, education and experience may be substituted for the degree.
We offer a variety pack of benefits after just 30 days:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace:
Because at Shearer s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!