Our client is a well-established privately held food products packaging company. Been in business many years with multiple US facilities. Rural area outside Boise with low cost of living close to Mountains and world class outdoor recreations.
Production Supervisor, 2nd shift, surrounding Boise area, rural w/low cost of living
1. Mentor and develop (2) direct report Production Leads and roughly 200 total scope employees
2. Responsibility for (12) complicated packaging lines
3. Successfully manage quality control on assigned shift
4. Ensure all plant safety standards are being adhered to on shift.
5. Manages efficiencies and cost control for optimal results
6. Maintain and continue to develop positive employee engagement and relations