Come contribute to 85 year young company and help lead us into our second century of continued growth and build upon the vision of our heritage into leading our categories. Our desire is to provide brands and products that consumers love and to be the first-choice suppliers for our business partners. Not easy! How we do this, is by creating an environment that people enjoy coming to and contributing to the success that has been created…..taking ownership of the results. It takes passion, desire, communication and teamwork. If you would like to contribute to and be a key member of our leadership team…..….. We would like to talk with you. The focus of this position is supervise and lead a team of operators on the assigned shift…..mentoring, training, communicating and leading Our organizations continued growth and success is driven by delivering innovative; value added products and expanding our marketplace and position. While growing our business we have remained flexible and continue to invest in the future. A knowledgeable, energetic leader will be welcomed and embraced to add to the culture of this organization, where we value integrity and ethics.
- The Production Supervisor supervises the operation of workers and equipment in the production area, while applying learned knowledge of processes involved and production methods
- Responsible for employee relations including work direction of employees, hiring, training, performance reviews, administering policies and procedures, disciplinary action, and compensation recommendations.
- Oversee and supervise the daily operations of all production lines and systems.
- Work directly with Supervisor and/or Quality when sanitation issues require immediate attention; redirecting workers to these areas as needed. Provide updates to the Quality Department and Plant or Production Manager as appropriate.
- Keep products moving through the system in a timely, efficient manner.
- Communicate important information to all employees such as announcements, safety information, production requirements for shift, etc.
- Ensure ‘In Process’ targets are met; inspect and confirm that equipment has gone through CIP and is ready for Process through Pre-Op Inspections.
- Maintain and troubleshoot for equipment and production questions or issues. Involve appropriate maintenance, quality, or inventory areas as needed for assistance
Education, Experience, Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates Degree from a two year college or technical school is preferred, but not required.
- Three years minimum in FOOD manufacturing experience
- Supervisor or Lead experience preferred.
This Role is a Rotating Supervisor Role that would include both days and nights, and every other weekend off