World Class Leader adding Production Supervisor position! Day shift 5am-1pm Sunday-Thursday or Tuesday-Saturday Schedule. Excellent Benefits, Relocation Assistance, 401K , Paid Vacation. Fun place to work! Compensation up to $100,000 on Base
Position Purpose: Responsible for the coordination of various manufacturing functions within a single large, complex and fast paced production facility to drive maximum financial results and deliver a quality on-time product for customers.
- BS/BA preferred. Experience may substitute for education.
- Minimum three years supervision/management in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven production and manufacturing experience within a manufacturing environment.
-- Ability to direct a diverse unionized work force.
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles.
- Proven management, interpersonal, coaching and team building skills.
- Ability to interface with regulatory agencies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS applications including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to grasp additional business-related applications.
- Willingness to work nonstandard work hours and holidays.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a positive workplace, within a manufacturing environment, that promotes safety, quality, trust and teamwork.