The associate’s primary functions and responsibilities are as follows:
- Verify that code dates and correct packaging is used.
- Collect, organize and enter paperwork at the end of the shift.
- Ensuring food safety and quality programs are followed.
- Ensure all employees are trained.
- Being proactive in eliminating unsafe acts and conditions.
- Ensure medical aid is provided for serious injuries.
- Ensure GMP’s are being followed and enforced.
- Strive to attain target production efficiencies and keep scrap to a minimum.
- Review hourly shift efficiencies.
- Continuously providing solutions and or implementing changes to improve efficiencies.
- Live shift crewing management.
- Ensure all work is performed within act and regulations as outlined in the Ontario occupational health and safety act for industrial establishments.
- Continuously observing or identifying potential hazardous or unsafe conditions in the workplace.
- Ensure adherence to all GMP’s, SOP’s and Quality standards by all employees.
- Addressing with support from QA substandard products and any issues that may lead to the manufacturing of substandard.
- Review daily production records and outputs. Ensure crew leaders are calling out efficiencies every hour on the walkie talkie system.
- Address “Out of Control Process” and determining potential shut down with the processing supervisor Work throughout in close conjunction with the processing supervisor throughout the shift attaining quality on spec product
- Determine line start times with processing supervisors.
RDJ Bakeries is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of RDJ Bakeries to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons.
RDJ Bakeries welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.