Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
This position is responsible for scheduling and management of finished products, ingredients and packaging as assigned. Will coordinate production planning and inventory control functions with Corporate Operations and Distribution. Coordination of the day-to-day control room for the bakery and generates the bakery, roll and dry production schedule.
- Enter and maintain product formulas and procedures
- Planning and scheduling bread, roll, stuffing and crouton production
- Purchasing bulk deliveries of liquids, flour and other products
- Check bulk ingredient levels, rotate ingredients, monitor handling system alarms and advise technicians when assistance is needed
- Provide assistance in resolving day-to-day operational issues with ingredient handling and line settings
- Monitor check weighers and quality systems
- Communicates bakery scheduling information, problems and changes to managers and the distribution department as needed.
- Review SAP forecasts; adjust up-to-date sales data
- Performs physical inventory, enter orders and adjustments as necessary
- Coordinate inter-plant bakery shipments with Pepperidge Farm and CSC locations
- Input bakery production into database, ensuring accuracy of data, creates and distributes reports
- Create shop orders for receipt of bakery interplant finished product
- Must adhere to all GMP and Food Safety Policies and Practices
- Associates degree with a background in Computer Science or three to five years relative experience in computer-driven manufacturing environment
- Strong PC skills with proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office Suite
- Production experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Should possess excellent math, logical/analytical and decision-making skills.
Available to work
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.