Bringing our love of food to families for five generations! Blount Fine Foods is a family-owned and operated manufacturer, marketer, and developer of premium fresh prepared foods. We are an engaging team, bringing restaurant-quality products to America including single-serve grab-n-go fresh soups, mac & cheese, and entrées in grocery stores across the country, as well as for hot bars and restaurants. Help us create the finest food experiences including those with specialty certifications that include organic, gluten-free, and low sodium, among others. Join a proven team for growth, success, and a satisfying career!
Summary: Responsible for the efficient and appropriate sanitizing of Production related processing wares. (Raw Ingredient containers)
Proper rinsing, sanitizing and organization of Production related processing wares. Cold, refrigerated environment, use of water and sanitation products.
Responsibilities for Food Safety
- Responsible for completing required paperwork accurately and honestly as applicable.
- Must adhere to all corporate GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), established SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and all Food Safety policies.
- Must adhere to all Allergen control programs and procedures as applicable.
- Responsible for reporting suspicious packages, activities and individuals.
- 100% adherence to all company GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures); no deviations.
- Ability to work in an efficient and organized fashion.
Education and/or Experience
- The ability to verbally communicate in English; speaking and understanding spoken words.
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k with Company match and Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid time off including vacation, sick time and holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Life Insurance and Short Term Disability
- Discounts on Blount products at Company retail location
High School or better.
1 year: Sanitation
1 year: Food