Home Market Foods is a dynamic food manufacturing company that is the market leader in a number of meat-based meal and snack categories. We have grown substantially across our markets through excellence in innovation, operations, and customer service. This success has been nurtured by our ownership group and an expanding team of world-class leaders. HMF is building on our track record through complementary acquisitions and a growing number of business development initiatives. HMF#39;s business model is poised to continue to thrive and offer greater opportunities for our customers and team.
With corporate headquarters in Needham, MA and a manufacturing facility in Norwood, MA, we are comfortably located within the Boston metropolitan area.
We are growing at a rapid rate, and our success is directly dependent on attracting and retaining the best possible talent across our functions. To this end, we are posting for a strong Production People Scheduler. This role will be based in our Norwood, MA manufacturing facility.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
The Production People Scheduler is a value-added member of our Production Team. The scheduler will become familiar with our lines, products and develop an understanding of how many team members are needed to run our products. The scheduler is responsible for making sure that staffing requirements for every shift are filled. An understanding of the production process will be key to success. Data accuracy for this position is a must, as is a desire to learn and continuously improve.
- Prepare and organize work schedules for employees based on scheduled products and expertise needed
- Input time off requests
- Performs time and attendance
- Create and analyze staffing data and trends
- Identify vacancies that may exist
- Work closely with HR to fill any existing vacancy based on skills gaps
- Work with payroll to ensure appropriate labor reporting
- Provide support to the Director of Manufacturing through ad hoc projects
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years work experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of ADP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Must be able to work as part of a team, i.e., he/she must be an excellent team player
- Proven prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing
Please visit http://homemarketfoods.applicantpro.com/jobs/ to complete our online application form.