MMPA is looking to hire production operators to work in our dairy processing plants, which produce dairy ingredient products in the form of milk powder, butter, cream and condensed milk.
- Ability to work any shift, weekends or holidays (our plants operate 24/7). Reliable and consistent attendance required
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practice Regulations, which requires gloves, hairnets, shoe covers and uniforms in working areas. Personal cleanliness is necessary to prevent product contamination.
- Complies will all applicable food safety regulations and mandates (Safe Quality Foods, Food & Drug Admin, Pasteurized Milk Ordinance)
- Ability to constantly stand/walk and to frequently bend/flex/twist/squat/carry for an 8-hour shift. Repetitive movements and tasks. Ability to lift, move, slide, and situate 55 pounds routinely
- Safely handle cleaning products and chemicals
- Ability to read and understand standard operating procedures in a team environment
- Prior experience in manufacturing or dairy is preferred
Duties may include:
- Duties include (but not limited to) mopping, scraping, brushing, sweeping, washing floors and walls to include sanitizing equipment and machinery as instructed
- Knowledge of the product flows pertaining to the systems to, to include but not limited to piping, controls, and connections for receiving and the loading out of pasteurized products.
- Operate butter and powder packing equipment within specifications of packaging standards
- Hand pack cases into boxes and prepare for shipment to warehouse
- Assist with palletizing and shrink wrapping pallets to prepare for shipping.
- Assist with accurate recording weights, start time, down time, pounds produced, and pallets produced.
- These duties will change as soon as the availability for a skilled position opens.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer