Production Operator- Liquids- Erlanger, KY
This is an hourly level position 2nd and 3rd shift available
1. Work safely. Use training and daily awareness to ensure the safety of all ADM WILD FLAVORS employees and visitors. Report unsafe conditions to Liquids Leadership (Supervisor, Step up, Manager).
2. Operate assigned blend tank, homogenization, filtration and other equipment according to instructions.
3. Clean the above equipment and entire work area as assigned (including Master sanitation Schedule).
4. Read, understand and follow all manufacturing instructions listed on Manufacturing Orders.
5. Precisely weigh raw materials and intermediates as listed on Manufacturing Orders.
6. Follow QC and sampling procedures. Report QC deviations to Leadership. Execute rework and formula adjustments according to QC and formula requirements.
7. Package and sample products according to customer requirements as listed on Order Headers and other documents. Report yield or any other deviations to Leadership.
8. Execute all required transactions in AS400 by terminal or hand held scanners.
9. Follow all Kosher, BATF, USDA and other regulatory requirements.
10. Follow ISO 9001/2000, GMP and HACCP procedures to ensure product safety.
11. Contribute to team effort by performing other duties and assignments as required.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prefer prior operational experience in a flavor, food, pharmaceutical or chemical company.
- Familiarity with batching and operating production equipment.
- Knowledge of GMP’s.
- Basic Math Skills.
- Possess good problem solving skills.
- Internal Candidates must have demonstrated a history of above average job performance in current position and compliance with WILD’s policies and procedures.
- Must be a good team player.
Standing, Walking, and Lifting (up to 50##’s).
Employees in this position working at this location are [or may be] exposed to various potential chemical and food allergens due to the nature of our business and the requirements of the job. If there is any reason such exposure would interfere with your ability to perform this role or work at the location, please notify the hiring manager.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical questionnaire and a background check.