Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
The Production Operator is capable of contributing to all phases of the production process. Included is the operation of automated packaging equipment troubleshooting minor failures and making minor adjustments.
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Ensures Safety compliance
- Operator and adjust equipment to maintain accuracy and proper food specifications
- Maintain settings on equipment and ensure supplies are accessible when needed
- Assists in standardizing procedures and practices to improve line efficiency and/or product quality
- Ability to work in a hot, cold, wet, and loud environment
- All other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma or GED preferred
- Can regularly stand, walk and lift up to 50lbs
- Some manufacturing experience preferred, food manufacturing a plus
- All candidates must be at least 18 years of age
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.